Monday, June 29, 2009



Here are two new images. I have been working on some 2"x3" oil monotypes lately to put in the gallery at Artists at Work. I am one of the featured artists this month and am hoping to be able to keep my space well stocked. I think these little studies are the answer for now. I'm working on some more note cards and such as well, but I like these little prints. The first image is of "Split Hickory" my Burky family's wagon from the early 1900's that is still alive today. I'm working on some pieces for our upcoming reunion as well and this just fit right in. The second image is a study of an old dilapidated hotel in Cooke City, Montana that was calling out to be painted as my husband and I were honeymooning last year. These are both great framed.

1 comment:

Bein said...

I recognized old hickory before I read the story. Everything looks good.
Hope to see you this weekend. We will arrive Friday late afternoon or early evening. Irene and Clair will be with us.
Bill L