Monday, June 1, 2009

New works

Here are three new images.

This is an oil painting on two canvases.
I will be displaying it unframed with a separation in the middle.
It will be for sale on etsy.com and Artists at Work.

This is an oil on canvas that I framed myself with a recycled frame. I will be putting this one in my home. My husband loves the indian paintbrush flower from out west and all of his fishing trips. It is nice to sell work, but it is nice to decorate your own home, too. I forget sometimes to show off my work in my house for guests and relatives. It is important, too.

This image is an oil monotype that I made for a friend for her home. It is not for sale, but I have reproduced this image several times and it has been a more popular image for me. I am hoping to get into more snow/winter scenes as I finish up some more images from out west.

2 comments:

Casseday said...

Man you are one awesome artist! I think I'll just marry you.

kprentice said...

Kadra...love the snow painting!! You have captured the light and shadow of snow so beautifully!!