Friday, April 30, 2010

Park Avenue Studio

My home studio is coming right along.  The new HUGE and wonderful window was put in on Wednesday.  It won't get much morning light from the north, but I'm not a morning person so that is okay.  The warm evening light will be perfect for me!!  I am so pleased with how much this opened up my studio space.  It makes me much more excited to finish this project and move in.  I will be so glad to be at home painting whenever I please.  I am lucky to have so many who care enough about me and my work to help make this happen.

Drywall, fixtures, HEAT, and a coat of paint...a studio party is soon to come!

3 comments:

Lori DiBacco said...

Kadra,
Congrats! Looks like a very lovely space is well on the way to being ready for your work. Looking forward to seeing the completed project.
Lori

Rick Gray said...

I can tell from your words that you are excited. Soon you will have the perfect place to create what you have been only dreaming of. Congratulations on the new soon to be complete addition!

Christoff Creations said...

COngrats on you new studio. Posts some pictures when its complete. Still working on mine, but it's coming along.
(:
Holly